PSG Insist No Concrete Offers In for Neymar
Paris Saint-Germain have not received a “concrete offer” for Neymar, the club’s sporting director Leonardo said.
The Brazilian forward has been heavily linked with a move away from the Ligue 1 champions during the close season, with his former club Barcelona looking the most likely destination.
He caused controversy earlier in the off-season when he failed to report for training with the rest of the squad on July 8.
Leonardo has previously said the 27-year-old can leave for the right price, but he told reporters after the game in Germany that no offers have been tabled for him.
“Honestly, there is nothing different from the last time we talked,” he said, according to Le Parisien. “Nothing at all.
“It has not moved. There is no concrete offer for Neymar, he is with us. He is a player for Paris Saint-Germain.
“I repeat, there is no concrete offer. It’s been the same situation for 10 days.”