Jan Blachowicz will put his light heavyweight crown on the line against middleweight champ Israel Adesanya in the headline bout.
The huge night of championship MMA action will also see Amanda Nunes put her title on the line against Megan Anderson.
And bantamweight champ Petr Yan will face Aljamain Sterling to complete the trio of title bouts.
There will be a total of 15 fights taking place in Las Vegas this weekend as the UFC celebrates another mammoth main event.
UFC 259: Date and start time
The main event is scheduled to take place in the early hours of Sunday, March 7 for UK fans and is being held at the UFC APEX Center in Las Vegas.
UK fans can expect the headline fight between Blachowicz and Adesanya to get under way at around 6am.
UFC 259 will not be a pay-pre-view event in the UK and will instead be shown on BT Sport 2 with coverage starting at midnight. Their main show will begin at 3am.
UFC 259: Fight card
Subject to change
- MAIN EVENT: Jan Blachowicz (c) vs. Israel Adesanya, Light Heavyweight
- Amanda Nunes (c) vs. Megan Anderson, Women’s Featherweight
- Petr Yan (c) vs. Aljamain Sterling, Bantamweight
- Islam Makhachev vs. Drew Dober, Lightweight
- Thiago Santos vs. Aleksandar Rakic, Light Heavyweight
- Dominick Cruz vs. Casey Kenney, Bantamweight
- Song Yadong vs. Kyler Phillips, Bantamweight
- Joseph Benavidez vs. Askar Askarov, Flyweight
- Rogerio Bontorin vs. Kai Kara-France, Flyweight
- Livia Renata Souza vs. Amanda Lemos, Women’s Strawweight
- Tim Elliott vs. Jordan Espinosa, Flyweight
- Kennedy Nzechukwu vs. Carlos Ulberg, Light Heavyweight
- Sean Brady vs. Jake Matthews, Welterweight
- Uros Medic vs. Aalon Cruz, Lightweight
- Mario Bautista vs. Trevin Jones, Bantamweight